Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

QV9 SR2 Installation problem

I installed QV9 Server SR2 64 bits without problems, but when I open Qlikview Management Console I get the following status:

error loading image
When I tried to set up any parameter I get the following error (Object reference not set to an instance of an object):
error loading image
Any advice?
Thanks!
dd. //
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Finally it was a License issue. We got a new license and it works ok. It was a clean install (without QV8.5) and apparently the previus license doesn't work ok with QV9.

3 Replies
Employee
Employee

are you able to go to http://as_e5s6:4730/qtds.asmx or http://as_e5s6:4720/qtxs.asmx on that machine? Also you need to lic your server and pub. Do you have a firewall on? If so open the ports 4720 & 4730.

HTH!

/Karl

Not applicable

Karl, thanks for the quick answer.

I'm able to go to both URLs:

• QTDS response:

<Root>DirectoryWebService says, "Hello world. The time is: 12/1/2009 14:57:24.2066244". For wsdl, add ?WSDL at the end of the request. </Root>

• QTXS response:

<Root>Qlikview Distribution Service v9.0.7320 (9.0.7320.7, ID=1950dd0f-469c-fe6e-9bb3-9b380b00ebd9) says, "Hello world. The time is: 12/1/2009 14:55:08.8637406". For wsdl, add ?WSDL at the end of the request. </Root>

We've a firewall, but we're having troubles working locally, up to now we didn't try it remotely.

When I tried to setup my licence key I get a "Success" message above the Apply button, but Qlikview Server remains "Unlicensed" in the Status Tab.

Any ideas?

Not applicable

Finally it was a License issue. We got a new license and it works ok. It was a clean install (without QV8.5) and apparently the previus license doesn't work ok with QV9.

Community Browser