Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVS Distribution failed to distribute to QVS

Hi all,

do you know please, what does "Warnings: 2, Errors: 2" means ?

(2014-05-05 14:36:02) Error: QVS Distribution failed to distribute to QVS

(2014-05-05 14:36:02) Warning: Distribution reported warnings for resource "Landing KPIs - Mobile - Histo.qvw_QVS_1" (QlikViewServerDistributionResource). Warnings=1

(2014-05-05 14:36:02) Error: Distribution to resources failed with errors. Warnings: 2, Errors: 2

Thanks

5 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Below are the error codes.

1 No Error.              4General ODBC Error.    7General  HTML Error      10Table Not Found.

2 General Error.      5General OLEDB Error.   8 File Not Found.              11Field Not Found.

3 Syntax Error.      6General XML Error.      9Database Not Found      12File Has Wrong Format

In order to diagnose more I suggest you to go to document properties --> General tab

Check Generate log file option. Then it will generate a detail log file in the same folder as that of qlikview application resides, that will help you analyses the problem.

Hope it helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

thanks for the answer. good to know but not very helpful to know whats is the issue :'

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

did you try enabling generate log file.

To me it seems script error

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

the script worked fine when i trie a manual refersh : Execution finished.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

If the script works fine when you manually load it, then the service account may not have rights to something. If you are using ODBC connector then they need to be setup as system and not users. I will have to ask same question that  Aahfax did. Have you enable document logging and check it after the publisher reload to see what the error is?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.