Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konda_haribabu
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikView 11 SR2 bug

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while reading the data from the website http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso-3166-1_decoding_table.htm through publisher.

Where as i am running locally it is working fine. I am sure in SR1 the same thing works fine through publisher as well.

We recently migrated to QV 11 SR2.Can you please anybody send suggesions how we overcome this issue.

Regards/Hari.

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Hari,

Just created a task in Publisher to reload the doc and works fine, reading from the table "@3", running version 11 SR2 release 11414. Did you try logging on the server as the user that runs QlikView and using either Desktop or the "Play" button in the QMC and see if that is working?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

konda_haribabu
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your reply. In the log it shows can not find the htm file. I just run the task using QMC using play button.

For the same server i login through RDP, it works fine. Two days back before migration it works fine.  The services are runing based on Europe domain. My domain is Asia. You mean to say we can use Europe domain account to work.

Regards/Hari.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Hari,

There sholdn't be any problem using different geographical accounts. Yes, I'm based in Europe, but the web site seems to be available to any user. Could it be that the user running the QlikView services has some proxy you need to add to the exceptions so the user can read from that HTM file?

The easiest way to check: log on to the server as the QlikView user, open the IE, then open that URL and see whether or not you can get to it.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same problem.

execution fails in Publisher, but works both in developer and executed locally on same server.

Kind regards,

Alex