Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doplear01
Creator
Creator

QlikView Management Service failure

Hi Everyone

We are facing some problems with the service: QlikView Management Service. Sometimes fails with no particular reason.

Do you have any idea where could be the problem

The message that show us :

5/4/2012 7:06:31 AM Error Exception=System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageDataFromSocket(Byte[] buffer, Double timeout) at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageSizeFromSocket(Double timeout) at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(Byte[] request) at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(String request) at Wrappers.QVSWrapper.Ask(String question) at Wrappers.QVSWrapper.GetPhysicalPath(String documentName) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.InternalExecute(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.AbstractTask.InternalExecute2(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, TaskResult currentTaskResult)

6 Replies
hallquist_nate
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

What is this task doing specifically?  Is it refreshing data or something?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have come across the same error. any resolutions.

Not applicable

Same for me. All my tasks reload for 1minute before failing with this message, this is quite annoying

Not applicable

The same problem occurs in my implementation and can not find the reason that generates it.

Not applicable

Hello have yu found a solution i have the same error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check for Connection Credentials if wrong