Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Publisher task run correctly but shown as still running in QMC

Hi,

I'm using a QlikView Server 11 SR1 using Publisher.

I start my tasks using EDX.

All seems ok. But sometimes, randomly (not with the same app), The whole task is executed correctly (reload OK, distribution OK, no errors in logs (Management Services log OK, Distribution Services logs OK, Document Logs OK, Qvw OK), but in the QMC, the task is displayed as still running. Then I can't stop it nor start it again ?? The only solution which seems to work is to reboot the QlikView Server. Does someone know what's happening and how to solve it ?

Best regards

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Bertrand,

It seems to be a bug, but there are some users that doing a fresh install have get rid of it. Check this post and this post just in case and contact with support@qlik.com so they can give you a patch to fix it.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

kaushalview
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Bertrand Herard,

can you explain me Step wise how to Run Publisher task using EDX.

Kindly reply.

Kaushal Mehta

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bertrand,

It is a bug in Qlikview and it suppose to fix in SR2 . Meanwhile as a workaround of this issue you can perform the below step :-

Check the process of the below task in Process Explorer or in Task mamanger and kill the respective process.

BR,

Dhiraj