Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview 11 SR4 and SR2 gives different totals

HI,

i wonder if someone can help me , i have installed qlikview 11.20.12123.0 SR4 on my local desktop.

our web view server is currently running qlikview 11.20.11718.0409.10 SR2.

i use on my desktop the same data as the server uses when i create charts etc.

I am getting different figures though between desktop and web even though it is the same data, same document etc.

Has anyone seen this or know what to do?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kallie,

The 11.20.12323 SR4 was withdrawn shorly after the release due to problem and are not supported. I recommend that you instead update to the later SR4 release, 11.20.12329, and see if you get correct values.

Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Hampus,

Thank you very much , I have updated my desktop to 11.20.12329 . I will try to update server as well as I still getting different figures although it looks better now.

Thank you

Kallie

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Glad to hear it looks better. I would also recommend that you take a look and see if you for any reason using any grave accent in you load script as there has been a change for SR4 regarding how that is interpenetrated (its fixed in upcoming SR5). The general recommendation is to instead use brackets or double quotes.

Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Hampus,

I have checked in my loading script and I have it in a few cases like below

CSTM_CD & '-' & CSTM_NAME1 as Acc#Name,

LABO_CD,

applymap('Branch_map', BRCH_CD) AS BRANCH,

But when I change that to double quotes it gives me error saying field not found.

In what why does the grave accent affect it?

Do you know when SR5 will be coming out?

Thank you

Kallie

Not applicable
Author

Just make sure you not mistaken the grave accent ( ` ) for the single quotes ( ' ). I cant see any grave accent in your linked example.

SR5 was just in beta so it should be out in an not to far future.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Hampus,

we have upgraded our Qlikview server to  (Build Number            11.20.12129.0409.10) but it is apprently not SR4 i am still waiting on confirmation but is seems it is still SR2 ? we are still getting differences in total between desktop view and web view. Would upgrading to SR5 release fix that issue?

thank you

Kallie