Elaborating on what Peter says: open the QVW in the QlikView Desktop version 11, reload to regenerate QVDs and save the QVW file. There have been some changes in regards to formats for both version 10 and 11 in both formats QVW and QVD, although they respect cross release compatibility.
I have a live Qlikview 9 SR7 setup on 2003 server, Now weare in the process of creating another environment on 2008 with Qlikview.
Things are working fine in terms of Qlikview 11configuration.
The issue we have is when we open the file usingbrowser(Tested on all browser) we get the following error "Failed to LoadDocument , File Corrupt",Although we are able to open few document.
But we are able to download all application available onaccesspoint & open it.
When I am comparing the files using Document Support Info from help menu,I find that there is Admin Access for those files which are opening through browser & User Access for those which are not getting opened.(see the image below).
When I drilled down to the issue I found something strange,when I am copying any qvw from 2003 server(with Qlikview 9 SR7) to 2008 server(with Qlikview 11), the admin access in Document Support Info getting changed from ADMIN to USER for those files which is refreshed regularly, but those which are very old qvw files not refreshed their Access is same.
I have Administrative privilege on all machine & I am the one whoc is copying files.
Can Anybody tell me that this in windows server 2008 there is any security concern which is getting applied during file transfer or it is due to Qlikview 11??
Well, it's an initial release so it is indeed little buggy... In most cases I was able to sort out the issues.
Best trick it to have QV10 on one PC to do "-prj" trick - create a folder with QVW name-prj, open with QV10 and save it. Then open document with QV11 and save it. Remove the -prj folder and do a reload with QV11. All should, then, work fine.
I also found that in some cases a document like this turns off the whole QVS service. Trick is to move that document out of the mounted folder, fix it outside and then copy it back to the mounted folder.
I used QV10 SR3 for -prj trick, and was able to get most of the QV9 documents working with QV11. I am sure I'll find more issue, and solutions, so stay tuned....