Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview publisher question

Hi,

I need your help in scheduling a Qlikview document using publisher and sending it in PDF format on weekly basis to a Distribution list.

Can someone please guide me steps on how you do that. Also i need to know how do you create new windows AD user to access QVW file in publisher.

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is a hard question to answer, because you didn't give a lot of information about the users. Maybe, the attach document will help. This is showing how with using a table with the email address inside the QVW.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill for your reply. I have setup this in publisher now to send PDF emailon regular interval.

I have one more question. How do you set up access point and give access to that link to a group of users by which they can access this from external location. Can you please give me detail steps on how to do that.

THANKS in advance !!!

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

AccessPoint doesn't display PDFs only QVWs. So you would have to have your network people give them access to the folder shere they are at.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

If I have shared folder. how can convert that folder to URL?