Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
digichap28
Creator
Creator

Qlikview reload engine

Hi,

I was wondering how could we set up how many reload engines to allow in an environment without having the Publisher. 

As far I know, with a publisher license we are able to increase or reduce the number of simultaneous Qlikview engines  through the QMC (set by default to 4). Unfortunatly, I dont have a Publisher license, thus, I would like to know which is my current configuration, and see if I can tune the server a little bit according to its limited resources.

The QV Server release I have installed is the following: 12.10.30319.42000

Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello!

Without a publisher license applied, the option can be found in the QlikView Server Performance settings.

• Go to your QlikView Management Console
  • Go to System > Setup
  • Open your QlikView server instance
  • Click on the Performance tab
  • And find Reload Limits

maxengine.png

/Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello!

Without a publisher license applied, the option can be found in the QlikView Server Performance settings.

• Go to your QlikView Management Console
  • Go to System > Setup
  • Open your QlikView server instance
  • Click on the Performance tab
  • And find Reload Limits

maxengine.png

/Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

In addition to Sonja's answer also check out this article that discusses how many engines to allow. It is written for publisher but it applies to "non publishers" also.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000026361