Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Qlikview server migration from vers.11 to vers.11 SR2

Hello to everybody,

I would like to know what is the best way to update Qlikview Server from vers.11 to vers.11 SR2.

It is enough to run  the setup file of the QlikView Server ( vers.11 SR2) ?

Thanks

Oronzo Lezzi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Qlikview server migration from vers.11 to vers.11 SR2

Hi,

Yes, they are. Find the complete PDF file here. I'd recommend you to subscribe by email to that blog so you can receive automatically a notification whenever a new version is released.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

4 Replies

Hi Oronzo,

I always backup up the folder C:\ProgramData\QlikTech, where all the information regarding the server configuration, licenses and tasks is stored by default. Just in case of disaster rollback, you know.

You shouldn't have any problem just running the SR2 installer that will prompt to upgrade the current version, then rebooting the computer.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable

Thank you Miguel,

I will try .

I need to update the server because I have found some problem with the first release of QV Server 11.

Do you know if there are some Release Notes of QV Server 11 SR2 I have found only reference manual ?

Thanks

Oronzo

Hi,

Yes, they are. Find the complete PDF file here. I'd recommend you to subscribe by email to that blog so you can receive automatically a notification whenever a new version is released.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable

Thank you!

Regards

Oronzo

Community Browser