Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Running report in background

Hi all,

I have a report that has, for instance a field called Number of Policies per day. This report runs every day.

I would like to verify in background if the Number of Policies is smaller than, let's say 1000. If is smaller, then I would like Qlikview to send a signal to an end-user, via e-mail for example, announcing him about that.

Is this possible? And if so, how could I implement it?

Thanks,

Razvan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Assuming the server or desktop client that is running the report is set up for email, you could use a Qliview alert to trigger an email based on the number of policies compared to a threshold. Go to Tools | Alert Wizard in the report qvw.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Assuming the server or desktop client that is running the report is set up for email, you could use a Qliview alert to trigger an email based on the number of policies compared to a threshold. Go to Tools | Alert Wizard in the report qvw.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein