Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SSL & Java

We run our QlikView AccessPoint on a Win 2003 x64 Server, using the built in QlikView Webserver service, and our site is only accessible via HTTPS/SSL

When using the Java client, we get a Security Warning which says:

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely? This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.

What could be causing this and is there a way to stop it?

We need our entire AccessPoint site to be secure.

Many thanks for any advice anyone can give.

3 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

It is error because of browser setting. pls check your browser configuration setting.

Not applicable
Author

Sunil Jain wrote:
It is error because of browser setting. pls check your browser configuration setting.
<div></div>

I don't think this is the case. This happens on many different client PC's, both within our organisation and outside. The ones in our organisation just have default settings for IE. I can't control what our customers' settings are.

My understanding is that this error is reported when the browser receives both HTTP and HTTPS traffic when it is expecting only HTTPS traffic. Therefore, I would like to know what it is that QV AccessPoint is pushing out as HTTP instead of HTTPS? Anyone have any ideas? This only happens using the Java Client. The Ajax Client is fine.

Not applicable
Author

I was having the same problem but I received the Security Warning in two places:

1) when attempting to go to AccessPoint

2) when opening a document

Tech Support had me do the following and it has solved issue #2 above (although I still have issue #1)

Stop all of the QlikView services. In (default location) C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin you will see two files, opendoc.htm and opendoc_fix.htm . Make a backup of opendoc.htm somewhere outside of the QV folder, then delete it and rename the opendoc_fix.htm to opendoc.htm. Start up all of the services and try accessing a document again.