cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schedule tasks are not migrated after upgrade to Qlikview 11

Dear All,

One last issue left with Qlikview 11 upgrade.

After upgrade under QMC , unable to see the tasks under status tab. I have checkd QVPR folder under Programdata\QlikTech\ManagementService. It is showing modified date as today and also Checked in about.xml is showing the laters version Qlikview 11.2 SR8.

I have valid publisher license also. All services also up and running fine.

Under system--> setup-->Distribution service--> General tab also I have added QVPR path and restarted servies. Even then also I cannot see the tasks .

Kindly help me to identify what causing the issue.

I have compared with my production installation which is recently upgraded well, and both are having similar configuration settings.

Regards,

Venkat

Capture.JPG.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Issue is now resolved. As we have AppData\ManagementService\QVPR folder is in different path in different drive in the same server. So our QEMC was referring the above path for QVPR.

Now I have copied the content from QVPR folder from above path to C: \\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR and restarted mangement service.

Now I'm able to see the Tasks under status tab.

Regards,

Chinna/Venkat Katiki

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can you check System tab-->Setup and services under left pane ? Please check by expanding each service and see if they are pointing to correct qlikview server.

Thanks

Amit

Not applicable
Author

From what version did you upgrade from?

Did you follow this document?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Amit,

All services are up and I have compared with my prod. All the services are pointing to the same server. As it is a single server installation we used.

@Ako, Yes I have followed the same document.

Regards,

Venkat

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Also I'm trying to migrate QVPR folder from C Drive using power tool(Reload Schedule Migration Tool) . But it is throwing error like your QVPR database is already migrated.

Regards ,

Venkat

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Issue is now resolved. As we have AppData\ManagementService\QVPR folder is in different path in different drive in the same server. So our QEMC was referring the above path for QVPR.

Now I have copied the content from QVPR folder from above path to C: \\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR and restarted mangement service.

Now I'm able to see the Tasks under status tab.

Regards,

Chinna/Venkat Katiki