Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Script Error

Hello.

I'am currently trying to run a scheduled reload in QEMC (Publisher) that takes about 30min to run (i have a generated log) all the queries but then takes 20 more minutes when apparently nothign happens (i can see this in the log) and ends with the message "General Script Error".

Anyone knows why this could be happening?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

After a day of work and a lot of experimentations I've figured that my error was due to lack of memory (more likely).

I've been running the solution on a 8GB server but somehow, is not enough.

I tried to reduce the amount of data from millions to hundreds and it worked out so I'm now able to do a complete reload with no script error.

I still have the error in event viewer which i can't figure out but still, the deployment is made.

One other possibility is the disk space availability (even if this is less probably since I've GBs free).

So, I suggest people that get this error to try to reduce a lot of their data first and see if the error still occurs. If that's the case, try remove the project and add it again.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I've discovered that in windows event viewer it gives a message: "An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection". Anyone knows the cause of this? Thanks

Not applicable
Author

After a day of work and a lot of experimentations I've figured that my error was due to lack of memory (more likely).

I've been running the solution on a 8GB server but somehow, is not enough.

I tried to reduce the amount of data from millions to hundreds and it worked out so I'm now able to do a complete reload with no script error.

I still have the error in event viewer which i can't figure out but still, the deployment is made.

One other possibility is the disk space availability (even if this is less probably since I've GBs free).

So, I suggest people that get this error to try to reduce a lot of their data first and see if the error still occurs. If that's the case, try remove the project and add it again.

Thanks