Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis confusion

I am not sure how to make this work, and i am sure there are some perfectly good logic to make this work but i cant seem to figure it out.So was hoping someone here in the Community coulde look at my example and explain to me what i need to do to make it show the correct data, preferably with a working example and why it work.

If you look in the Attached qvw i have created the a pivot table.

I got these basic Fields:

• ShipmentID
  • Customer
  • SLA
  • Packages

I want the view to be as it is when i dont have any selections, but when i select a customer i want it only to show the shipments related to that customer. This "Works" now, but when i Select a customer the 'Total Packages' and '% Packages' Expressions is wrong.

How shoulde i use set analysis to make this work? or are there some other way to make this work?

-Lasse Rolstad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Lasse, please check attachment if this is what you want

Total expression: =If(not IsNull(Customer), sum(TOTAL <ShipmentID> {<Customer>} Packages))

% expression: (Sum(Packages)/sum(TOTAL <ShipmentID> {<Customer>} Packages))

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Lasse,

There doesn't appear to be any data in your qvw.  You can edit your post on the right hand side under the Action menu. 

-Josh
Qlik

Not applicable
Author

Yes. sorry about that. I have uploaded the correct qvw.

rubenmarin

Hi Lasse, please check attachment if this is what you want

Total expression: =If(not IsNull(Customer), sum(TOTAL <ShipmentID> {<Customer>} Packages))

% expression: (Sum(Packages)/sum(TOTAL <ShipmentID> {<Customer>} Packages))

Not applicable
Author

Yes that was exatly what i needed, i been trying for quite some time to get it to work.

Thank you, looks so easy when i read it now