Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhelms
Creator
Creator

Specified Driver Could Not Be Loaded QEMC Reload Issue

I am having an issue with the QEMC and reloading documents. If I am working on our server and reload a document, everything works fine. However, when I attempt to reload that same document through the QEMC, I get the error below. I have no idea what is causing this, since it works fine when I log into the server, open the document and hit reload. Any ideas?

We are currently on Qlikview 10, SR3.

ODBC CONNECT

Error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM003, ErrorCode: 160, ErrorMsg: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error  126 (Teradata).

General Script Error

Execution Failed

Execution finished.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

When you are reloading through the QEMC you are using the service account's credentials to handle things unless otherwise specified. Make sure the service account has the same access/rights the account you are logging into the server has. Generally ODBC issues are on the third party, since QlikView does not manufacture them and is only relaying information that has bee n passed to it.

There is an interesting article here you might want to check out, as other people seem to have run into and fixed this error.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

When you are reloading through the QEMC you are using the service account's credentials to handle things unless otherwise specified. Make sure the service account has the same access/rights the account you are logging into the server has. Generally ODBC issues are on the third party, since QlikView does not manufacture them and is only relaying information that has bee n passed to it.

There is an interesting article here you might want to check out, as other people seem to have run into and fixed this error.

Not applicable

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Have you succeeded in managing the connection to Teradata through a 64 bits ODBC driver ?

Thank you very much for your answer. I have no idea about the resolution of that case.

Younes

joshabbott
Creator III
Creator III

We are running into the same exact issue, did anyone get this resolved?  Did checking the service account rights fix this?

Giuseppe_Novello

I agree with Michael Terenzi  response. One way to test this is to log into the server as the service account and reload the same app with developer, if you get the same results, the issue it has to do with the service account might not have access to the database.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik