Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

Task Start Later than Scheduled

Dear all,

I have this issue where my task will start later than the scheduled time. For example, my task scheduled at 2am, but it only execute on 4.13am. This happen randomly. Any idea what could be the cause of the delay and how can identify it?

Thanks!

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you are scheduling? Will you explain little more in deep. I mean Batch script / QVS (Simple Reload / Dependency)??

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
its_anandrjs

Is there any dependency depends on this reload if so kindly check this.

Regards

Anand

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello Khim,

Can you share the task log of this Publisher task? Potentially the task log will have some pertinent information. Also, how many concurrent tasks are scheduled for this Publisher? Often times, more concurrent tasks are scheduled than available engines, so tasks have to wait for an engine to become available.

Hope this helps,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Simple reload without dependency.

Screenshot.png

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Not dependency. This is a single task.

KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Chip,

Any idea on how to track the number of concurrent job that running during that time? We have few jobs running, but they are running on dependency and it is hard to track which jobs that are running concurrently during that specific time.

Attached is the log (I masked some of the information)

Screenshot.png