Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Task fail in Publisher, Access data

Hi,

I have a problem when run a task in publisher, the application works when I reload manually on server.

QVS and QVB is running on different machines. The provider is installed on both (not necessary i think).

From Logfile:

OLEDB CONNECT32*Provider*Password*Password*

04.11.2013 21:38:05:       Error: ErrorSource: Microsoft Office Access Database Engine, ErrorMsg: Unrecognized database format '\\fileserver\Qlikview\QVData\Private\Production\Access\Data.ACCDB'.

/Stabben

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Not sure if this is your issue are not, but I would make sure that the service account that is running the QlikView services has the same rights to the Database as the user that is running it manually.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Bill,

It all the same user that is running the service account as do it manually.

The only different user is the user in provider, here it is a account Admin. This user has no password.

CONNECT32 TO [Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;User ID=Admin;Data Source=\\fileserver\Qlikview\QVData\Private\Production\Access\Data.accdb

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

OK, is the ODBC setup as a user DSN or a System DSN? I would try it as a system DSN and see that would work.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.