I have a task running each weekday with 120 hours interval. Now it's been running for two days. I can't stop it. I disabled it by right clicking and choosing Disable. When it started again (automatically) it still has the two days old date and time in started/scheduled column.
I have solved the problem In the Log I sent to you I found the ProcessID. Then I found the process in Task Manager by showing the PID and killed the process. After that the task was marked as "Failed" in QMC.
Yes I tried to stop it without success. But I could disable it. Then it disappeared from running tasks. Then when I choose enable again it still had the two days old date and time in started/scheduled column.