Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.
I've upgraded a QV server/publisher installation from QV10 to QV11.
I have rearranged the sourcedocuments as well.
Now there are two qvw-files which behave strange. When trying to manually adding a task to them the task is shown up under 'orphans'.
Guess it is some old stuff being the problem. The publisher still think the source is in another place probably.
If I change the name of the documents it is possible to add a task.
How can I get rid of this failure (don't want to change the names)?
Generally Orphans are tasks which are dependant on the success of another report running, you may find the trigger for this report needs updating to be your new job
Well in this case I try to add a task manually to a qvw-file. I haven't added any trigger at all.
Only added a name and it goes into orphans.
Now I found another strange thing. When going to the accesspoint all the tasks I've added succesfully and run manually have ended up in two ! documents in the accesspoint.
I found out that in the xml file
The FileName is wrongly created with Production/Production it looks like this
I tried to put the sourcefile there - the orphans disappeared - and then I removed the task and moved back the sourcefile and tried again with the same faulty result.
I solved the problem by moving my sourcedocument-folders out of
The duplicated entries in the accesspoint was solved in this thread