Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Urgent : Images not showing up in Ajax version?

Hi All,

I have few images and logo present in my dashboard but after publishing I am only able to see them in IE with plugin but can't be able to see in Ajax and without IE plugin ? Please help.

10 Replies
Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

How are the images referred to in the qvw file? In other words - was there a relative path used to locate the images? Are you pointing to images from a variable in an expression (e.g. text box)? If so, those images need to either be embedded into the application or made available to be referenced from the qvw file in the AccessPoint folder location.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Greg,

Images are embedded in the application in a text boxes and we do see them when we login using IE browser with plugin but not with Ajax.

Thanks..

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is it working if you open application in Desktop using Webview?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

What version of Qlikview you use.

Can you share a sample file to reproduce the same issue.

it could be due to old version, try by upgrading to latest versions.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

Webview would make sense to work in...because the images are still locally available to the qvw file; however, when you move the qvw file, you are quite possibly impacting the folder path originally used to view the files...though no longer available from AccessPoint's folder. Are the images available from a web browser/ from the Web Server > without using Qlik?...just something to be aware of.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Are you using bundle load?

Bundle

LOAD * INLINE [

Item, Image

Qlik, c:\test.jpg

People,c:\path_people.png

];

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

More a scenario, if it´s ajax related or not

Not applicable
Author

Yes Images are working fine in webview.

Not applicable
Author

I am using version 11 SR5. Can upgraded version help?