Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Users Access Problem - Distribution for QlikView Server from Publisher - Problema de Acceso Usuarios - Distribución para QlikView Server desde Publisher

Dear Community, together with greet and thank each member for the contributions they make, as they help many solve a problem and they decided to ask for their help, since I did not find information related to the problem that is presented to me.

The problem I have is the following: I manage a QlikView Publisher Server, which makes a distribution to QlikView Server who publishes .QVW on the Web. For those familiar with this issue of QlikView Publisher this is done through a distribution where it is necessary to indicate where it will be published and that Users will have permissions to view the Model. On several occasions it has occurred to me that it does not assign the indicated users and their permissions (Read and Execute) of the .QVW file so that the users when entering the Access Point do not visualize the .QVW, this happens in some occasions when the task is executed automatically.

What I do is re-run the task manually and it works.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Please help them.

Attached image of the QlikView Publisher Management Console where File Distribution is configured to the QlikView Server.

Distribucion Publisher.jpg

Greetings to all.

----------------------------------------------------

Estimada Comunidad, junto con saludar y agradecer a cada uno de los miembros por los aportes que realizan, ya que nos ayudan a muchos a resolver dudas y problemas he decidido solicitar su ayuda, ya que no encontré información relacionada al problema que se me presenta.

El Problema que tengo es el siguiente: Administro un Servidor QlikView Publisher, el cual realiza una distribución a QlikView Server quien publica los .QVW en la Web. para los entendidos en este tema de QlikView Publisher esta se realiza mediante una distribución en donde es necesario indicar donde quedara publicado y que Usuarios tendrán permisos para ver el Modelo. En varias ocasiones me ha ocurrido que no asigna los usuarios indicados y sus permisos (Lectura y Ejecución) del archivo .QVW por lo cual los usuarios al ingresar al Access Point no visualizan el .QVW, esto ocurre en algunas ocasiones cuando se ejecuta la tarea automáticamente.

Lo que realizo es volver a ejecutar la tarea de forma manual y queda funcionando.

Alguno a tenido algún problema similar? favor su ayuda.

Adjunto imagen de Management Console de QlikView Publisher donde se configura la Distribución del archivo al QlikView Server.

Saludos a Todos

0 Replies