Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I publish my work, it does not take the latest version to publish.

Hello,

I have experienced problems saving my work and publishing it.

I have lost my work many times although I hit 'Done' very often. However, it seems that Qlik does not catch any new updates and save the work.

Another problem I have found is that when I publish my work while in my work folder there have been the latest version of my work, Qlik published my work of which the version I did hours ago. Can you look into these problems? It does impact our decisions on whether we would use Qlik Enterprise in the future.

Renaud

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I guess you are talking about Qlik Sense, and not QlikView, which this section is for.

My Work always keeps unpublished applications, when you publish them they are stored under the corresponding stream. If you need to further modify that published app, you will need to republish, basically duplicating it back to My Work (so there is a version published in the corresponding stream and another copy in My Work), developing what you need to change and when publishing, selecting "Replace" and the name of the original app you developed.

The modified app will move from your Work to the stream with the changes you made.

See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Publishing/Republis...