Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_shetty78
Creator II
Creator II

Why does qvw published on server still show old values on update?

Hi All,

I have a Qlikview server and have published my QlikView document. I made some updates to the document on my desktop and my SA saved it to the server by just overwriting the existing document.

But I still see the the values have not been refreshed in all the sheets. I have 2 sheets in my document. The values in first sheet seems fine but the values in second sheet are still the old.

How do we fix this.

Appreciate your help on this.

thanks,

Amit.

11 Replies
amit_shetty78
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Thomas Jensen, Shyamal Pandit, Colin Albert, Alessandro Saccone,

Figured out the issue.

Just noticed that there is button alongside each document when I see the list of documents in access point called 'Remove Last Document State'.

I clicked on it and that cleared up all the past selections made on the document. Refreshed the document after few second the document showed the correct figures.

Thanks for all you help on this. Appreciate it.

-Amit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I'm also struggling with a certain error. When I reload my QV app, it shows all updated data, but when I close and re-open my file, the old data is still showing. do any of you know what could cause this issue? thanks