cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

delivery and reloading of a QV doc to a Client

Hi Community,

I've got a question about the reloading of a QV document delivered to a client... I suppose there could be many ways to manage the release of the product and the product released itself, however I'd like to know as much as possible about the management possibilities of the client.

So, how can a QV doc be reloaded once uploaded in the Section Access? There could be some software, which is different from QV, in the management of the reloading? Is there a way to upload a doc in the Section Access and avoid it will be updated through reloading? This last question is what I value the most...

I wuold like to thank everyone's going to answer... Every opinion will be useful for me and will be appreciated...

Greetings

I.B.

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Irene,

I think you are mixing up some things, like section access (I think you can't upload a application to section access, please check the Help for a description of section access).

Please  check

QlikView Architectural Overview | Qlik

or

http://www.qlik.com/us//~/media/Files/resource-library/global-us/direct/datasheets/qlikview11/DS-The...

to get an overview of the QlikView achitecture. Have a look into QV Server and Publisher products.