Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Activate Container

I have charts in container object...In my main tab all the charts names are there that is used in whole report. When I click to the corresponding chart name  in the main tab it should redirect me to the sheet where the particular chart is there and it should activate the chart. But it is working if chart is not inside container . The charts which are inside Container Object only Container getting activated not the chart inside that. Can any one help on this

9 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Raj,

Here is a sample i have done similar to your requirement.

When you click ID button then a chart with container comes ,when you click Type button then another chart in container comes.

When you click  Clear All then all layout is RESET

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can you plz share ur sample here

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Here it is

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please check this attachment

Thank you

Vardhan

Not applicable
Author

Hey,

Without button, Can we do this thing?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravi,

Something like this..

Thank you

Vardhan

Not applicable
Author

Hey Ashish,

Thanks.

But I am looking for getting Active tab details.

When I am clicking on that container tab I should able to get details about that tab.

Like tab id or whatever.

Thanks

Ravi.

c_gilbert
Creator II
Creator II

I don't think this is possible (but please correct me if anyone finds a way of doing this)

I had the same issue, and had to instead create a rather fiddly workaround, by creating something which looked like a container, but was actually text boxes above the charts, with actions attached to change a variable, then each chart would be only visible depending on the variable.

This way, you could use a button on another tab to go to the desired sheet, then set that particular variable, and then the corresponding chart would show.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Charlotte,

I have created same thing for time now. But when I am zooming it, I want that 3 or 4 selection for that container type thing means tab or which ever we have created.

If we are using button then it is not possible.

So, I am looking for activated tab id, So through which can set a variable. and can perform other stuffs .

Thanks