Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Additional condition to count set expression

Hello Qlik Community,

I want to have a chart (Pivot Table) which displays per Location (Dimension of the chart) the number of big suppliers.

A supplier is big when the purchasing volume is higher than 10000.

I only want to look at the purchasing volume of the last 12 month and I created a date flag for this.

I tried to solve this like this:

count(DISTINCT{<Location ={"=sum({<Last12Months={1}>}[Purchasing Volume]) > 10000"}, Last12Months={1}>} [Supplier Number])

However this does not work correctly.

Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

May be:

count(DISTINCT{<[Supplier Number] ={"=sum({<Last12Months={1}>}[Purchasing Volume]) > 10000"}, Last12Months={1}>} [Supplier Number])

Assuming, [Supplier Number] is a supplier identifier, like code or ID.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, however it is still not working correctly.

1.png

The first image shows the table when there is no current selection --> the figures are wrong

However when I make a selection to [Location Name] the figures change and are right:

2.png

I don't know why the figures change because the dimension of the chart is [Location Name] and the selction is made to this dimension.

So with my understanding, the figures shouldn't change.

For # Big Suppliers I use this expression:

=count(DISTINCT{<[Supplier Number]={"=sum({<Last12Months={1}>}TotalPVO)>10000"}, Last12Months={1}>}[Supplier Number])

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does anybody has an idea, why the values are changing, when I select one [Location Name] (one row in my chart)?

The values are calulated correctly only when one specific [Location Name] is selected. Otherwise, when there is no selection, the values in the chart are wrong..

Many thanks in advance for your help!