Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
david_ze
New Contributor III

Assistanse in scripting

hi all,

I'll appreciate you assistance in writing the appropriate script for the issue I have:

I have two tables:

1st table - contains Quantity data for raw material :

Item      Order    Warehouse        Base Warehouse  Quantity    Current  Warehouse  Quantity   

1              6              04                           17000                                     0                                       

1              9              05                           16000                                     0

1              11            06                           18000                               3000

2              4              08                             2500                                      0

2              5              09                             6000                                      0

2              7              10                             5500                                      0

2              8              11                              7000                                 800

2nd table - contains data for finished products:

Item  Finished goods Quantity

1                              2200

2                              2500

What I would like to do is to take for example item 1 and to allocate the 2200 in finished goods to each warehouse by the order as described
below:

1. it should be per item
  2. it should be by reversed order, I mean, 1st I should allocate to warehouse 06 for Item 1 and  then to warehouse
    05 and then to 04.
  3. the Finished goods Quantity  allocation should be as follows: 

for warehouse 06 we had 18000 in base quantity and we currently have 3000 so we used 66%, we should
          take 66% of the 2200 and allocate them to warehouse 06  the rest would be allocated to warehouse  05

I'll very much appreciate you assistance on the script I should use in order to solve this issue.

Thanks in advanced.

David

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fosuzuki
Valued Contributor II

Re: Assistanse in scripting

Hi David,

check the attached QVW.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Fernando