Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Graphic mixing selection of 2 lists

Hey guys,

I'm attaching my original workbook and QVW.

What I need is to show at the 'Bar Graphic' the selection on 'AS IS' and 'OPTIONAL' without bugging my costs.

The way i did there, i'm using the same expression i used on the 'TO BE' List to mix both selection and it works, however the costs get totally wrong because of the variable i think.

If at the Graphic, instead of putting the Expression on 'Dimension's Tab' you select 'Optional', the costs are going to be right but you are only getting the selection from Optional, and i need both selections to show in there (OPTIONAL + 'AS IS' list).

And i also tried to put a TOTAL, at the end, but it's not showing me anything.

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The "AS IS" list box data is coming from different table and there is no link between these two table.

First link these two table and make a link.

If you need AS IS and OPTIONAL values into one Dimension, create another field having both values in Link table and use new field in the Bar chart

Not applicable
Author

How can i do that?

That 'AS IS' list box contain some selected items from 'OPTIONAL', the costs are the same.

However, if I link the tables using 'OPTIONAL' to link for example, the costs become wrong and the 'TO BE' list, the one with variables in it, doesn't work anymore.

I created a table like this:

AllOptionalTable:

LOAD distinct

OPTIONAL as AllOptional

FROM

[data config.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet2);

AllOptionalTable:

LOAD distinct

OPTIONAL_INSTALLED  as AllOptional

FROM

[data config.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Instalado);

And then I used this 'AllOptional' at the Graphic and didn't work.