Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can not access SAP Login Window after installing SAP 8.5 /SAP Conn 5.0

Hi QlikView masters,

I'm new in QlikView but our company has this BI Tools for several years. Since we have to migrate our ERP to SAP, so I have to migrate also our QlikView reporting to access the SAP database. I have read several article, the possible way is to install a SAP Connector in our QLikView environment.

I have installed the SAP 5.0 connector, before that I installed QlikView 8.5 Enterprise Edition to our Development Server. I also Installed .net Framework 2.0 and .net Framework 2.0 SP1 as the requirement. but unfortunately I don't have the SAP login WIndow to access the SAP Server after I click Connect.

Do you have any idea to resolve the problem, or is there any missing step of installation which is mandatory to be done? Since I'm new here, consider this question as my introduction in this community. Thanks in advance for the big help, I appreaciate it.

error loading image

error loading image

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Stupid thing, did you restarted your server and entered the correct licence number for the SAP connector ?

Not applicable
Author

And did you install the correct version of connector (32 bits / 64 bits) compared to your Qlikview version on the server ?

Not applicable
Author

I have installed the SAP Connector, and I also restart the server after the installation is finish. it mention to input the Licence number, and I put my QlikView Enterprise Edition or is there any licence for this SAP Connector 5.0 instead of QlikView 8.5.. need your advice..

FYI, I have downloaded and installed the QlikView 8.5 and SAP Connector in 32 bit.

Thank you for the response.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

did you run the reloadsapdd.qw ? It's necessary at the first time .

serge

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Did you install the framework dotnet 3.5 ? it's necessary

serge

Not applicable
Author

You should have a specific licence for SAP connector, not the Qlikview Enterprise one...

Not applicable
Author

Ok well done everyone, thx you for the response.

I've to put SAP connector License instead of QlikView Enterprise license.