cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capturing the ticket status

Hi All,

in our org people raise ticket for different issues , we categorize them as P1,P2,P3,P4  now the problem is few tickets which are critical(P1) are responded quickly and then they are degraded to p2 ,i want to show the degraded tickets also as P1 as they are not resolved ,HOW CAN I DO THAT .

I AM ATTAHCING THE SAMPLE DATA WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE CREATED DATE ,RESPONSEDATE AND RESOLVEDDATE AND PRIORITY ,FIRST FOUR TICKETS ARE CLOSED AS YOU CAN SEE IT HAS TICKET RESOLVED DATE WHERE AS THE LAST TICKET IS NOT RESOLVED AND ITS PROORITY IS P2 NOW BUT IT IS BEEN RAISED WITH THE PRIORITY OF P1.

ALL P1 TICKETS ARE CLOSED AS P2 OR P3 BUT STILL I WANT THEM TO SHOW AS P1 SO PEOPLE CAN GO THROUGH THE DASHBOARD AND CHECK THE P1 ISSUES THAT ARE OPENED AND CLOSED

THANKS IN ADVANCE

PLEASE DO HELP ,THIS IS KIND OF URGENT

stalwar1hicswuehljagankush141087gwassenaarkrishnacbefranky_h79maxgro

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't see any p2 here?

Capture.PNG

And lets assume that last one is P2, how do we know that this was raised as P1? Do you archive this information into a qvd or is this something that might be available in the database?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

so ,

Degrading to from P1  to p2 or p3 depends upon the difference b/n  CREATED DATE and RESOLVEDDATE?

or

Is your question  : How to  maintain two PRIORITY columns   like ORGINAL Priority and CURRENT priority ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

H sunny i have attached the new file with the priority  ,

the thing is you we have to consider the status of all these tickets as P1 even they are degraded