Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Check retrieved data while reloading

Hi all,

is there a way to check the number of the retrieved data, while web schedule reload is running?

I would like to see the same information ("XYZ lines fetched") that appears while loading from Desktop application.

I can't see it nor in the <FILE_NAME>.qvw.log and in the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log

Thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

These reloads operate as a background task (qvb.exe) with no user interface.

You can open the document log while it is loading in something like Notepad++. You wont see the progress during a specific LOAD, but you will able to see how many rows were loaded when the LOAD expression completes and see the overall process though the load script.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

These reloads operate as a background task (qvb.exe) with no user interface.

You can open the document log while it is loading in something like Notepad++. You wont see the progress during a specific LOAD, but you will able to see how many rows were loaded when the LOAD expression completes and see the overall process though the load script.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Jonathan.

I know about this possibility but sometimes I need to check how many records have been retreived and how many records haven't been retrieved yet because the reload process is very time consuming.