Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Concatenate with a CrossTable?

Hello,

I'm very new to qlik, but my searches haven't helped, so here's my first question...

I have a excel table with two qualifier fields in columns  A & B, then additional columns with same column headings setup time & run time for 10 total operations.
excel4.png  

What I want is to have the A& B columns repeated with each operation times as shown below - I thought I'd need a Cross table with concatenate?  The additional columns are named the same, how can I tell qlik that I want the concatenate to grab the 2nd, 3rd, etc columns?

Date      Planned  Setup     Run

8-1-14     450         5              30

8-1-14     450       10              60

8-2-14     0

8-2-14     0

8-3-14     0   

8-3-14     0

8-4-14     450          2               30

8-4-14     450          5               60

If I can get through this part, I'll want to loop this through several sheets with the same setup, if anyone has a suggestion for that as well.

Thanks so much!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: Concatenate with a CrossTable?

Perhaps you can use this qlikview app to load your data: multi_header_pivot_import.qvw

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
2 Replies
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Perhaps you can use this qlikview app to load your data: multi_header_pivot_import.qvw

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

This sounds promising, however I don't have a license for QV - I cannot open this file - I'll look into getting my license.

Community Browser