Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
washington
Contributor

Connection ODBC

Hello,

I'm trying to make a connection via ODBC so that it is not finding the driver for Oracle 10g.
Actually we are changing the server. In the old driver is in the path C: \ oracle \ product \ 10.2.0 \ client10g \ BIN \ sqora32.dll.
When installing the new dll not finding that he should be in the same way. Does anyone know what is missing? Popped the following applications.

Oracle 10g 10.2.0.1 Client
. Database Utilits
. Sqlplus

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fernandotoledo
Valued Contributor

Connection ODBC

I had a little problem with oracle driver due to work with 64bits enviroment. It doesn´t install in windows 7 pro 64bits.

It seems that something doesn´t work well with those drivers 32 and 64 versions vs qlikview 32 and 64 versions.

But, testing with QV 10 Release candidate, it is working well. I´m waiting for the oficial release here!

best regards,

vai tricolor!

Fernando

2 Replies
fernandotoledo
Valued Contributor

Connection ODBC

I had a little problem with oracle driver due to work with 64bits enviroment. It doesn´t install in windows 7 pro 64bits.

It seems that something doesn´t work well with those drivers 32 and 64 versions vs qlikview 32 and 64 versions.

But, testing with QV 10 Release candidate, it is working well. I´m waiting for the oficial release here!

best regards,

vai tricolor!

Fernando

washington
Contributor

Connection ODBC

Solved ... The Client installation oragle 10g has to be complete.

Community Browser