Did you mean: 
Eston_Sello
Contributor III
Contributor III

Connector reply error: SQL##f - SqlState: 00000, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg:

Good day,

Could any one advise what does this error indicates :

I am getting the above error when try to load a specific table it hangs and return the error but I can successfully load other tables.

Thanks in advance.

Eston

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Usually there is an actual error message after 'ErroMsg:' that will have more information about what happened.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I understand that message after "You may  don't have permission to specific Table?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Eston_Sello
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

This is what i get nothing more.

ODBC error

TableABC:

SQL SELECT "Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
Field_Name,
Field_Name,
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
Field_Name,
Field_Name,
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"START_DATE",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name",
"Field_Name"
FROM CCDW30."TableABC"
where TO_CHAR( CCDW30."TableABC"."START_DATE",'DD-MM-YYYY') = '01-Jul-2019'

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Eston, what this tells us is the Connector is getting hung up, and I am referencing the ODBC/OLE DB driver/connector in this case, it is not returning any message to us to return in our log.  I do not know if something is timing out or what, but the issue is most likely in the DB driver side I believe, but I am not sure what may be the issue.  Your best bet may be to reach out to the DBA's, or hit the DB vendor support site as well and see if you can find anything there that fits the symptoms.  One other thing you could try is use Excel or something and the same connection string/DSN and see what you get there, if that pulls properly, then we may have an issue on the Qlik side somewhere after all.  Hopefully this helps you move things forward.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.