Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.
Using the script, I would create three class of merchants :
- those who make between 0 and 50 operations in the month,
- those who make vetween 50 and 100 operations in the month,
- those carrying out more than 100 operations in the month.
For information, I use several tables whose :
operations (fact table) which contains operationId, operationAmount, etc.
merchants (measure table) which contains merchantsId, etc.
operationsCalendar (measure table) which contains creationDate, creationDateDay creationDateMonth, creationDateYear, etc.
Could someone help me? Or send me examples of creation of categories so that can inspire me?
Should I use the fonction resident or a SQL query?
Thank you in advance,
Have a good day,
Would you be able to share some sample (raw) data with your expected output to help you better?
I would like to create this 3 categories :
- occasional merchants (those who make between 0 and 50 operations in the month),
- medium merchants (those who make between 50 and 100 operations in the month),
- heavy merchants (those carrying out more than 100 operations in the month).
I would have something (object) that would look like this :
So, from one month to the next, one merchant can change merchant category.
This is an output you are looking for, I am looking for raw data that would help us get to the output you are looking for. I think without knowing how the raw data looks, it would be just guess work.
Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling