I have an existing QlikView sheet (with critical data, cannot share). In a column on the left, there are some filters available. On the space on the right, there are some Table Boxes. When I select fields in the filters column, data update accordingly in the Table Boxes.
I start from start in another QLikView document, and I would like to build filters as well.
1. how is it possible to create such filters from scratch in QLikView ?
2. is it possible to export the filters in Excel one way or another: i would like the resulting table(s) in Excel to keep the 'logic' of the filters and data in QLikView, so that I can build the page with filters back if I import them in QLikView.
- open existing sheet with filters and Table Boxes
- right click on filters and export to separate excel sheets
- right click on Table Boxes and export to separate excel sheets
- open a blank QLikView document
- Edit script and load all the excel tables (from filters and Table Boxes)
- Right click -> new sheet object -> list with data from one filter
- Right click -> new sheet object -> Table Box with data from one Table Box
I obtain, in the new QLikView document, one list box and one Table box. In the original document, the 'list' was a filter. If i clicked on one of the filters, i obtained this filter to be applied on the Table Box. In the new document, if i click on the list on one item, it does not impact/filter the Table Box.
How to export/re-import filters and Table Boxes as to keep the 'filter's logic' ?