Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Currency Exchange Help!!!

Hi Folks,

Attached is my sample application.

From vertical list you can see , we are having some currencies and on text box there corresponding exchange rate.

Now what I'm looking here below in table is to show all values in USD , doesn't matter from which particular plant  values are coming ,

table should show you values in USD only!

Please help for the solution!

Thanks

AS

13 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III
Author

Thanks Sunny!

I tried with simple if statement and got correct output.

if(Match(Plant,'KCC','KCQ','KGZ2','KSH','KWH'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.15292 ,if(Match(Plant,'KJP'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.00878 ,if(Match(Plant,'KKI'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.01485,

if(Match(Plant,'HQE','KBK','KBL','KISA','KKS','KOF','KWK','KDU'),sum([Value of material before counting])*1.09025 ,if(Match(Plant,'KBO','KBO2'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.04150,

if(Match(Plant,'KBR'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.23788 ,if(Match(Plant,'KHE','KUK'),sum([Value of material before counting])*1.40750,sum([Value of material before counting]))))))))

Thanks,

AS

sunny_talwar

Awesome Amit.

But aren't these exchange rates going to change each period? If they do, are you planning to change your expression each period?

amit_saini
Master III
Master III
Author

Hi Sunny ,

We do have Exchange rate sheet handled by Finance team , so instead manual work , I will link excel sheet for exchange rates .

Thanks,

AS

sunny_talwar

That make sense