Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Currency Exchange Help!!!

Hi Folks,

Attached is my sample application.

From vertical list you can see , we are having some currencies and on text box there corresponding exchange rate.

Now what I'm looking here below in table is to show all values in USD , doesn't matter from which particular plant  values are coming ,

table should show you values in USD only!

Please help for the solution!

Thanks

AS

13 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III
Author

Thanks Sunny!

I tried with simple if statement and got correct output.

if(Match(Plant,'KCC','KCQ','KGZ2','KSH','KWH'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.15292 ,if(Match(Plant,'KJP'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.00878 ,if(Match(Plant,'KKI'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.01485,

if(Match(Plant,'HQE','KBK','KBL','KISA','KKS','KOF','KWK','KDU'),sum([Value of material before counting])*1.09025 ,if(Match(Plant,'KBO','KBO2'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.04150,

if(Match(Plant,'KBR'),sum([Value of material before counting])*0.23788 ,if(Match(Plant,'KHE','KUK'),sum([Value of material before counting])*1.40750,sum([Value of material before counting]))))))))

Thanks,

AS

sunny_talwar

Awesome Amit.

But aren't these exchange rates going to change each period? If they do, are you planning to change your expression each period?

amit_saini
Master III
Master III
Author

Hi Sunny ,

We do have Exchange rate sheet handled by Finance team , so instead manual work , I will link excel sheet for exchange rates .

Thanks,

AS

sunny_talwar

That make sense