Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Custom Read Error

Hello,

I'm using the SAP OLAP Connector 5.40 SR 1 with a prospect and I'm getting a Custom Read Error when I do a reload. The only thing in the log that seems wrong is the following line:

2010-05-18 13:31:10 ASSERT failed L.Properties.GetSize () == AxisDimensionsRow.GetInt (L"DIM_PRPTY_COUNT")

The whole log is attached to the post.

I also noticed in a previous log that it complained about not having access rights to RFC function from the group SYSU. After adding it to the user profile there was no problem, but I didn't see SYSU specified in the user guide. Is this right? Might I be missing a another access?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Just to update the error in case somebody runs into the same problem in the future. The problem seems to have been caused by the EHP1 SP6 patch. Lars told me that QlikView will work on EHP1, but not all SP releases because some are unstable. The prospect gave me another SAP system without the EHP1 and everything worked fine.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Just to update the error in case somebody runs into the same problem in the future. The problem seems to have been caused by the EHP1 SP6 patch. Lars told me that QlikView will work on EHP1, but not all SP releases because some are unstable. The prospect gave me another SAP system without the EHP1 and everything worked fine.

Thanks.