Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

DATEV Connection

Hi everyone,

has anyone ever connected directly to a DATEV-System?

Help is appreciated.

Thanx

Sabine

8 Replies
ekech_infomotio
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Sabine,

have you managed to connect to your DATEV-Data?

If yes:

Supposed that DATEV is somehow based on a SQL-Server (as stated in http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/DATEV) - is it specially secured? (how?)

Can you tell me anything about the underlying datamodel?

regards,

Edgar

Not applicable
Author

Hi Edgar,

sorry for the late answer.

Yes, DATEV is based in an MSSQL-Server but DATEV does not allow any connection except their own programm.

I am still working on it.

Regards

Sabine

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Last year, we tried to win a project related to connecting a financial service supplier (credit bank) with DATEV.

We did this in cooperation with Qliktech, and as far as I remember, they claimed to have something like a DATEV connector (or the knowledge to do so). Unfortunately, we haven't won the project, so I don't have any personal experience with connecting to DATEV.

But it may be worth contacting Qliktech and ask for a way to connect to DATEV. There is also a show case (ADI Gmbh), that also reference a connection to DATEV.

Stefan

ekech_infomotio
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

@Sagar:

And why do you SPAM this thread with questions which don't have anything to do with THIS topic?

@Stefan:

thanks for the hint.

@Sabine:

still working on it, too 🙂

I think the problem is that you probably don't have a working superuser for the SQL-Server (or at least not his password).

There seems to be a way to get this problem solved according to this http://www.tutorials.de/relationale-datenbanksysteme/348871-mssql-datev-datenbanklogin.html - unfortunately I have to wait for our IT guy to give it a try...

regards,

Edgar

Not applicable
Author

Nice try, but hacking the DATEV-DB can not be the solution.

You will definitely loose your support and I do not want to know what effect this might have when you will be audited.

I want the solution for my customers so if that works or not I would never recommend to do so.

The only chance is to work together with DATEV and persuade them to publish a user with reading capabilities.

Regards Sabine

ekech_infomotio
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello Sabine,

I totally agree with you 😉 the linked page was only to show the technical possibility. We will definitely talk to DATEV, too. Perhaps we'll get "our" user...

regards,

Edgar

ekech_infomotio
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello Sabine,

just a little update:

We managed to get our data out of DATEV with the krexport program. You hardly find any useful information on its syntax, but we also got the program's documentation on request from DATEV.

It's not our preferred way, but it's one where we don't loose support and with a little bit of scripting we finally can use DATEV-data.

regards,

Edgar

Not applicable
Author

Hi everybody.

I've got the same problem here, I'm trying to connect to DATEV.

If anybody has so far any expierence with this please contact me.

info@leitart.de