Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard does not show all data

See attachment of issue.

My issue is for bPeriod 8 and 12, the information for newGP, newRevenue and newLoads does not show on the DashBoard when anGP, anLoads, and anRevenue are null. Not sure what you need to resolve this issue.  If you need more information, please let me know. tks

9 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you share the dashboard you are using for these data?

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

which is your expression ?

Not applicable
Author

can you attach you qvw please.

Greg_Hood
Employee
Employee

Essentially it will depend on what your expression is.  If you want to show all the fields and the full table, then your expression must have a value on every row.  It's not clear exactly what you want to do with the data, but assume you don't want to summarize it, you could try this (expression is the period) if you want to use a straight table, or just put it all in a table box.

Not applicable
Author

This is the expression.

=sum({<bPeriod={"<=$(vCurrPeriod)"},bYear={$(vMaxSelectedYear)}

,bMon={$(vSelectedMonth)},bFQtrS={$(vSelectedQtr)},[Parent Alias Name]=>} newLoads)

Not applicable
Author

What is happening is newGP, newLoads, and newRevenue are not showing up on the DashBoard for bPeriod 8 and 12.

My expressions for these three columns are:

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

You try sum({1<..........

1 means all the data, or $ means only selections

Not applicable
Author

This works if I want all (example) sales persons. However, if I only want John Doe to appear when he is selected, I still get everyone.

If in Nov. and Mar. he has zero actuals, but he does have a budget for these months, the budget amounts should appear even though

the actuals are zero. (as per my attachment).tks

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

If John Doe is [Parent Alias Name] try :

....,[Parent Alias Name]=$::[Parent Alias Name]>} ...