Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard!!!!!!

Hi All

i want to create a small dashboard  with dis scenario can any one help me to solve this 

Here whats my problem is  I have a table with customer,id ,shop,brand as columns and same data with same columns i have in another table. but field attributes syntax different. now i want to display count(id) s for shop wise and brand wise in table one and table2 .

1. If i select a brand it should display the count value of ids in table and if i select that value it should display the records in separate sheet. same as
  2. If i select the Shop it  it should display the count value of ids in table and if i select that value it should display the records in separate sheet.
  3. i need two tables count value difference based no brand and i need to display those records in separate sheet.
  4. I need common records between the tables. i need to display them in separate sheet.
  5. I need the records in Table1 but not in table2. i need to display them in separate sheet.
  6. I need the records in table2 but not in table1. i need to display them in separate sheet.

Thanks for every one.  please find the attachment

2 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If this is your very first QV dashboard you should look up the tutorials available to give you the basic understanding you need to do this.

Jason

Not applicable
Author

No I had some amount of knowledge in qlikview dashboard design jason. but i will take your suggestion for consideration .

Thank you.