I am facing a strong problem, I have 3 data tables
- sales, where each row shows: article_id, category_id, date, sale_quantity and some other data
- purchase, where each rows shows: article_id, category_id, date, purchase_quantity, and some other data
- warehouse, where each rows shows:article_id, category_id, date, stock_quantity and some other data
so, when I load my data the resulting tables are sales, purchase, warehouse and $Syn1.
In $Syn1 I can obvioiusly find the columns: article_id, category and date
Now, it seems to be ok. But I have to add some other tables:
- article_details: this will be linked to $Syn1 by article_id and offers to me other columns (article description, etc...)
- category_details: this will be linked to $Syn1 by category_id and offers to me other columns
- master_calendar: this will be linked to $Syn1 by date
I don't understand why selections on master_calendar seems to be ok, and selections on article_details are effective just on sales and not on purchase and warehouse. Let me explain: if I select an article_id the resulting rows of purchase are 0, while the resulting rows in sales are >0
I hope that someone can understand my problem and help me to find a solution, thank you in advance.