I have set the date format in the script (see attached) but when I add the date fields to the dashboard as a text object they don't seem to be formatted correctly (see attached). Any ideas on what the issue might be here?
I would like to fix the problem in the script rather than have to reformat each individual object containing a date in the dashboard...
Dilpreet, just giving you some additional links that may help you in addition to the two posters. If any of them got you what you needed, be sure to come back and use the Accept as Solution button on their post(s) to give them credit and let others know the suggestion worked.
To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question. I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.