Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Delay on reload time

Hi everybody.

I've scheduled a qvw to reload at 01:00 AM.

But it's reloaded at 05:00 AM. I tried to change the time, but it is always triggered with a delay of 4 hours.

Server time right now is 14:00 hs. I've recently reload it manually, and the QEMC status/tasks "last execution" shows 10:00 hs. Again, 4 hours difference.

The picture attached is the QEMC image.

What could be the problem?

Best regards.

Damian.

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Damian,

That execution time should be UTC, so it should be four hours less than your current time in your timezone (14:00 - 10:00). Is that correct? Are you running the latest version of QV10 SR3 (build 9061)?

Regards,

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel. Thanks for your answer.

Here is the product information:

Product Information
Product nameQMS Backend Core x64
Client Build Number10.0.8935.7
Target Platformx64
Publisher License KeyNo License

Don't know what you mean with "UTC time".

The server time was 14:00 hs. Also the time in the QEMC (top left corner) shows 14:00 hs...

So, why QVS shows 10:00 hs? And most of all, why the tasks are triggered 4 hours after...

Regads.

Damian.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel. Thanks for your answer.

Here is the product information:

Product Information
Product nameQMS Backend Core x64
Client Build Number10.0.8935.7
Target Platformx64
Publisher License KeyNo License

Don't know what you mean with "UTC time".

The server time was 14:00 hs. Also the time in the QEMC (top left corner) shows 14:00 hs...

So, why QVS shows 10:00 hs? And most of all, why the tasks are triggered 4 hours after...

Regads.

Damian.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Damian,

I may be missing something here. Do you mean you click on the "play" button and the task is not performed until four hours later? Or is it that it reloads when you click al right but it still shows 10:00 in the QEMC instead of 14:00?

For UTC time I mean exactly that: some information in the QEMC is not subject to the operating system local time, rather than the UTC (GMT) time.

In regards to the Server version, yours is not last, so if possible, upgrade to the latest version you can download in the QlikView portal (or ask for it if your account doesn't allow you to see it).

Hope that makes sense.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel.

Let me clarify. The task is triggered by the schedure 4 hours late.

Also, when I click on the "play" (or reload) button, the task shows 4 hours late.

I'm agree with the fact that some  information in the QEMC is not subject to the operating system local time.

Any idea?

Regards.

Damian.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Damian,

As I mentioned above, this is not unsual, that your time is displayed GMT instead of your local time. What would be a problem was that when you clicked on play or your scheduled reloads will not trigger, but it seems they do. Is your operating system updated?

Have you upgraded from previous versions of QlikView Server recently?

Regards.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica