Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Displaying SAP- payroll and Time evalutaion result data in Qlikview

Hi,

We are facing problems while generating SAP-HR reports in Qlikview. Actually we have to read and display the monthly payroll and Time evaluation result details in the report. But, can anybody tell me how we can read and show the payroll and time cluster data from SAP and display it in Qlikview report.

Thanks

Bhuban

7 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

you can read sap table data with help of SAP Connector.

After extracting table , Modelled that table according to your requirement in Qlikview.

and then built report based on modelled data.

if you have any query pls reply.....

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply.

But, my problem is how to extract the data from the payroll cluster and time cluster table. Please note that these data are not kept in transparent tables, which are easily extractable. So, I like to know if there is any way so that Qlikview can extract the cluster table data either trhough function module or logical database etc.

Regards

Bhuban

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear,

I alredy worked with cluster table like BSEG,KONV,................

you can extract cluster table directly with the help of SAP Connector and you delta load you can take help of SAP header table .

like for BSEG we are referring BKPF.

but initially you can extract full cluster table with the help of SAP Connector.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

We are also working with BSEG, BKPF, MSEG tables in Qlikview. There is no issue at all.

But, here payroll and time cluster data can be accessed either through Logical database or Function module in ABAP and there is no other way. So, my question is how to extract these data in Qlikview.

Thanks

Bhuban

suniljain
Master
Master

one among many possible solution is

make ABAP Program and call required functional module in that program.

and in Qlikview SAP Connector you can execute and extract data by calling that ABAP Program in Report Connector.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for this reply.Here your are mention one solution if there is any other possibilities then please let us know.

Thanks

Bhuban

suniljain
Master
Master

You can also execute RFC through JCO and .Net Connector. it is open source for SAP Customer and available in SAP Market place.