Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drag fields or column in AccessPoint

Hi All

I am new to qlikview. is it possible to end user drag fields into table to see view in Access point.

regards

ramu

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

They cannot drag fields.

Instead you can provide Adhoc Reporting functionality.

Attached is an example.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shruthi

Thanks for inputs and files it is very nice. now I got some idea on Drag fields. Unless we select one dim we could not see the table in your attached adhoc.qvw file

I have small changes in my requirement. I have some fixed dimension and expression in table, in addition if the user select any dimension in "pick dimension list" it should be added or removed.

Can you please help me on the new requirement.

Thanks

regards

ramu

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Ramu,

Dragging is not possible in Qlikview like BO, by selecting the value in the field it is possible.  Check below link hope it helps you.

Adhoc reporting in Qlikview

Regards,

Jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If you have fixed dimension and expression then uncheck Enable Condition for the required expression and dimensions.

Also delete the Calculation Condition in General tab to load the chart without selection of dimension and expressions.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan

I did as you said but all dimensions are appearing even some are conditional appearance dim and  that were not selected in "pick list" listbox.

if I not select anything on the "pick dim list" default dim & exp should appear on the table.

please help me on this.

regards

ramu

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Dont remove condition for all dimensions and expressions.

On Oct 31, 2014 6:54 PM, "Ramu subramaniyan" <qcwebmaster@qlikview.com>

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan

I have 5 dim and 1 exp and exp is not conditional appearance. first three dim only conditional appearance rest 4 and 5 should display default in table with exp. Based on the selection dim 1,2,3 will append or removed from table.

can you please help me on this.

regards

ramu

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

PFA file for soulution, it has three dimensions and 1 expression with no condition, change this file according to your requirement.

Regards,

Jagan.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Even end user can create his own reports from the available model.

He just need to be taught some basics to write sum() , count() etc. depending on requirements.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ASHFAQ