Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
shahamel
Contributor

Error Load Qlikview Server: LogBucketErrorException

Dear QVS-users

I'm having some difficulties with reloading a document when using Qlikview Server. I will give you some examples of logfiles with data about a failed reload on the server.

(2012-09-05 17:24:52) Error: The task "Reload and Distribute of Retail Dashboard\20120904 - Retail Dashboard.qvw" failed. Exception:

(2012-09-05 17:24:52) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\Retail Dashboard\20120904 - Retail Dashboard.qvw.

_____

(2012-09-11 14:25:31) Error: The task "Reload and Distribute of Wellant\20120906 - Wellant College.qvw" failed. Exception:

(2012-09-11 14:25:31) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\SourceDocuments\Wellant\20120906 - Wellant College.qvw.

Thanx in advance

Greeetings

Sandeep

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shahamel
Contributor

Re: Error Load Qlikview Server: LogBucketErrorException

Hi,

Yes i can reload documents succesfully. But i found my solution to my earlier states problem. I had to change some location of differents files within the script. For example:

File is located at:   y:/My documents...

but the server didn't know that location. I did not get that. Now i changed that into

C:/My documents

because the server knows that location my reloads are now succesfully.

5 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

can you successfully reload document using QV Desktop application on the server where QV Server is installed?

regards

shahamel
Contributor

Hi,

Yes i can reload documents succesfully. But i found my solution to my earlier states problem. I had to change some location of differents files within the script. For example:

File is located at:   y:/My documents...

but the server didn't know that location. I did not get that. Now i changed that into

C:/My documents

because the server knows that location my reloads are now succesfully.

jafari_ervin
Contributor II

Hi Shahamel

thanks for your answer, but I used ODBC or OLEDB connection in my script to connected to the sql server database but i have this problem.

I checked my connection, works correctly and my qlikview files reload successfully with qlikview desktop in my servers but the task in consol management failed.

Not applicable

i have the same problem

pascug00
New Contributor

I have the same problem. Could you resolve it?

Community Browser