Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Not applicable

Export the data into different format is k like ex: excel(but is there any option or any method to Import the data from excel at Report side (ex:particular field year & their corresponding values 2001,2002.....etc' if there is any option please tel me

Export the data into different format is k like ex: excel(but is there any option or any method to Import the data from excel at Report side (exSmiley Tonguearticular field year & their corresponding values 2001,2002.....etc' if there is any option please tel me

6 Replies

Re: Export the data into different format is k like ex: excel(but is there any option or any method to Import the data from excel at Report side (ex:particular field year & their corresponding values 2001,2002.....etc' if there is any option please tel me

Is this export to or Import from Excel?

Could you post sample of your data?

Not applicable

Re: Export the data into different format is k like ex: excel(but is there any option or any method to Import the data from excel at Report side (ex:particular field year & their corresponding values 2001,2002.....etc' if there is any option please tel me

i have an excel data with fields like year & product

values           2001    oracle

2033    qlikview

2044    sql

Not applicable

i have an excel data with fields like

year & product name

values            2001    oracle

2033    qlikview

2044    sql

k this is on my desktop i want to import this data at report side not to scripting part is this possible if yes can u please tel me how?

I do not think is possible.

You can upload to script, create tables and the put into Report?

Is the any problem you are having with this?.

Not applicable

no prblm thanks for ur reply

You can make this question as Answered and close the topic.

Community Browser